HIV/AIDS

MAKE THE CHANGE, BE THE DIFFERENCE!

YOU CAN BE POSITIVE AND STILL LIVE POSITIVELY!

Senior Capstone 2012 HIV/AIDS

This is blog was made with the purpose to reach the world and have an amazing experience volunteering and learning a little bit more from the stories shared everyday by people living with HIV/AIDS.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ideas for final project (background)

I started learning about HIV/AIDS 2 years ago from my Biology teacher Ms. Kerner, which I thanks her, because after that lesson, I thought learning about HIV/AIDS and the stories that people tell, they are fascinating. After that year I thought about that but I didn't have the opportunity to do something, but once I got to my Junior year and I saw the senior doing their Capstone Projects and I learned more about what this project was and there is when I first thought about doing my capstone about HIV/AIDS. By the end of the year I got the opportunity to do more research about this topic and actually creating a project. For my final project for Computer Class with Ms. Johnson, I did much more research and became more familiar with this topic and as I did my research and learned more about this, I realize that I love learning more about this and actually getting involve with people who has HIV/AIDS would be a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment