HIV/AIDS

MAKE THE CHANGE, BE THE DIFFERENCE!

YOU CAN BE POSITIVE AND STILL LIVE POSITIVELY!

Senior Capstone 2012 HIV/AIDS

This is blog was made with the purpose to reach the world and have an amazing experience volunteering and learning a little bit more from the stories shared everyday by people living with HIV/AIDS.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Partnership

Before I got to where I am right now, I was in a partnership with Jakole Jones, but as the project started everything seemed like it was going to go well and that we were the perfect partners to make the project happen at its best. As time went on Jakole and I had different expectations of what we wanted to do with this project. As in many projects we started to have discussions of what to do, but what I wanted was a whole different thing. I wanted to make this Capstone project mine and have my own experience while spreading awareness also. As far as now we broke up the relationships because it wasn't working and we wanted different things, so now I am volunteering with a group of people who had dedicated their past few years of their lives to volunteer and spread awareness. Now my project is going great and i enjoy what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment