HIV/AIDS

MAKE THE CHANGE, BE THE DIFFERENCE!

YOU CAN BE POSITIVE AND STILL LIVE POSITIVELY!

Senior Capstone 2012 HIV/AIDS

This is blog was made with the purpose to reach the world and have an amazing experience volunteering and learning a little bit more from the stories shared everyday by people living with HIV/AIDS.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Meeting with Chirs, Monday Novermber 28, 2011

Today I got to have an awesome experience, bacause after school I met with Chris and I got to interview him and I learned more than what I expected. It was a real important interview for me because I know that this would be the first step to gain more knowledge and to be more involved with groups who work with people that are infected with HIV/AIDS. Chris allowed me to understand more about the lives of people living with HIV/AIDS and how important it is to educate others. I also learned that even  if someone has HIV/AIDS they can live a healthy, normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment